Sunday, November 2, 2008

Woman Traveling Solo

According to the all knowing Rick Steves (greatest guidebook writer ever), for women traveling alone there are certain precautions they should take.

These are my three latest purchases from amazon.co.uk:

A Lifeventure combination lock to store valuables in the hostel security lockers.


A money pouch that you wear under your clothing when traveling.


A wedding ring to ward off unwanted attention for a woman travelling alone. "Oh my husband's waiting for me at the hotel. He's a retired professional wrestler with psychological problems."


I'm actually not kidding at all. I really did purchase all of this from amazon.co.uk. My order should be shipped to me in 5-8 business days.

I am so ready.

5 comments:

DCBuddy said...

ahahaha, is that the actual ring? If it is, i thought that would be more of an engagement ring than a wedding one..

Benjamin Wolf said...

haha...have fun beka :)

just don't tell peter

Hsu Boy said...

you are so smart beka!

Natalie <3 said...

i am SO glad you got the pouch. and i hope you took your time and picked out a cute ring lol.

gph said...

so what does your ring look like?