Sunday, November 16, 2008

WAHHH!! I lost my camera in Paris =(

Guys, I am SO sad.

I lost my digital camera, with all my Paris pictures on the shuttle bus from Paris to the airport... HOW FREAKING SAD IS THAT!?

WAHHHHH. I lost all my pictures... I'm really sad... but I think I'm going to get a new camera... but still... all my memories.

----edit----

Because I need a camera here since I'm doing a lot more travelling, I'm going to buy a new one either at Jessops or amazon.co.uk. I'm deciding between these two. They're exactly the same price and same functions. Only difference is color. I have also recently found out my parents have the exact same silver one. In Europe, its called the IXUS 80 IS but in America it's the SD1100.

Silver- it's classic and simple and won't stand out, i might really hate pink in 3 years so the silver one would be a safe bet
Pink- it's cute and very distinct, i won't mix it up with my parent's camera. thieves might target me because it's so flashy though



Vote and help me. I'm leaning towards silver.

6 comments:

DCBuddy said...

it's ok beka, just watch Paris Je'Taime! :D

Benjamin Wolf said...

haha, i got to this from the "Dan has made a comment about the post..." e-mail, but i had in my mind that he wrote the post...and was starting to get a bit worried that dan wanted a pink one...but yay, it's beka :)

sorry about your camera :-\

Eric said...

:(
pink

Natalie <3 said...

PINK

Natalie <3 said...

but you want silver, so just get the silver one and a pink case, which you could always change up :)
(ps slightly offended about the hating pink comment)

Lizzy said...

beka you're cute for posting about a pink vs. silver camera...haha