Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Historic Day

JSO, you beat me to it. THE election day post.
I can't believe this. Aren't you guys nervous, apprehensive, on EDGE!? I couldn't pay attention in any of my classes today, and I couldn't eat dinner! (I'm hungry now though). I tried to take a nap so I could stay up later tonight and be alert, but I couldn't even fall asleep!
By tomorrow (hopefully) we will know the next president of the United States of America for the next 4 years! But really, 8 years. A sitting president's chances for reelection are very high. (I mean even George Bush was reelected. But Kerry was such a weak candidate.) SO we are potentially electing our president for the next 8 years.

Omg.

Omg.

Oh. my. gosh.

2 comments:

Beka said...

hahaha scotland loves obama, how about your countries?

Natalie <3 said...

im pretty sure all of europe loves obama. and they arent even impartial to mccain-- they diiislike him.