Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gradient Reflection

At this very moment, you'd probably need a gradient to color me in. I'll admit, i'm half dazed right now typing this post, but i'll probably feel differently tomorrow. Anyway, i'm quite pleased right now because I met more people at church today and got to know the few I know already better as well. Conversations have stopped being focused on general questions of Europe and Manchester. I'm actually getting involved in their lives and hence, the adaptation is commencing. Want to know what I'm most excited for while abroad? Christmas in England! Imagine my friends, walking down a London cobblestone street as soft snow flakes fall on your nose. You're walking by lamp-lit stands of the Christmas market as groups carol nearby. It's all magic. It's what Christmas should be for everyone..

6 comments:

Eric said...

haha figures a texan would dream about a white christmas

Beka said...

i'm in prague and berlin during christmas, i heard it's BEAUTIFUL there so i am piss my pants excited

Natalie <3 said...

christmas is a day at the beach and 75 degrees. ive never had a white christmas.

Fred said...

christmas is about JESUS...don't forget it you heathens haha

jay_so said...

HAHA THANKS FRED I ALMOST FORGOT.

i wish for a white christmas as well!!! mm prob never gonna happen cuz i also want christmas at home! ahhh cant waittt!!!

Lizzy said...

ahh your description of the streets in England make me miss it so much, I wishI could be there!