Friday, October 31, 2008

Random Videos

Hi Guys,

Here are some videos I'd like to share that can offer you a glimpse of what I have been up to.

I went to this soccer (football) game known as the Edinburgh Derby and essentially it's the equivalent of the Duke vs. UNC game because the two teams, Hibs and Hearts are both from Edinburgh and have a bitter rivalry. There was SOOOO much swearing at this game and my ears have never been assaulted by so much profanity... Here's just a look into the atmosphere... notice the man giving the finger screaming "EFF YOU! EFF YOU!"



This is a video of what happened when the home team scored a goal within THE FIRST 90 SECONDS OF THE GAME!



This is at this club called Bamboo in Glasgow... needless to say, the bass was pretty powerful, hahahaha.



This is when I went to the Dublin Zoo and this wolf had apparently attacked a bird and was eating it and then the other wolves were trying to steal it from him. Meanwhile, the birds circling overhead (I guess because one of their own had been killed) were going CRAZY! They were just squawking all over the place. This was pretty nuts.

3 comments:

DCBuddy said...

HAHAHAHA. I love the third video. hahaha

Eric Chow said...

the wolves are cute. i would play with them.

Natalie <3 said...

omg the can shaking is hilarious