Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I dislike bugs

In few they better not have bugs. If they do i will bring my dog so he can kill all of them. Seriously one of his favorite past times is killing bumblebees. If only he would kill mosquitoes and roaches.

Anyways, the reason i say this is because i just killed a rather large spider in my hall way.
I dislike spiders so even though it may not look that big in that picture, i still would like to say that it was big to me and it made me feel good that it wouldnt attempt to crawl into my room anymore.
So update: I went to the mountains a week or 2 ago so it was nice to go a mountain finally!
The pointy looking thing in the distance is mount warning.
here is part of the view from the summit. On the very top left is the pacific ocean, that was the coolest part i think. i went with a couple people from my small group, the funnest guy was this guy named terry. he is an old irish guy who is really funny and suprisingly fit for his age. it is kind of weird now that i think about it that i call these guys by their first name even though theyre like 3 times my age.

I have 2.5 more weeks here. i was looking outside and i saw a boeing 747 fly by during the night and i was thinking... itll be weird to leave...
Also i have learned that i am pretty bad at studying.

gday mates

2 comments:

DCBuddy said...

thanks for sharing, i hate spiders wtih a passion...

Beka said...

you're such a girl. man up.