Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Hate Being Sick

Thanks for all the prayers, guys! I can breathe through my nose and I think I'm finally healthy again!

-------------------
Hey Guys,

I promise I'll post a more substantial blog next time, but I just want to ask for your prayers right now because I'm really sick. My entire flat is sick, literally 6 out of the 8 people living on my floor are sick and I've been nursing a cold for four days.

I have a sore throat, runny nose, headache, coughing, wheezing, clogged ears, the whole shebang. I started having a bloody nose literally 5 minutes ago because I've been blowing my nose so much. It's awful being sick so I would love it if you guys could pray for me! I might have to take advantage of this free NHS soon because I am absolutely miserable.

But God > NHS so please pray for me!

I apologize for the graphic nature of this photo.

Bloody Nose Beka

5 comments:

Eric said...

:(
-eric

DCBuddy said...

oh nos :( definitely sending prayers your way.

Natalie <3 said...

even though the picture is kinda gross, you look adorable! i will pray for thee

Andream3722 said...

I'll be praying for you!

huh? said...

beka! i'll be praying!!!
get better :\