Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm in Scotland!!

Hi Guys!

I just arrived in Scotland about two hours ago, and it was such a long flight, whew. Right now it's 11:32 am in Glasgow but it's only 6:32 am back on the east coast and so basically I stayed up all night until 6:32 am... I was really really tired on the plane but now I'm like super psyched to be here!

I came on the plane with my friend, Hannah Guerrier, she's in Cru and Chi O so it's nice to have someone flying with me, hahaha, we could be confused together =D.

It was such a blessing to arrive here on time because this whole week I was so scared about Hurricane Hanna delaying my flight or meep-even canceling it! But my mom prayed super hard for me and we left right on time, we even got here like an hour earlier than expected.

Anyways, I'll definitely update soon, Glasgow seems like a pretty cool city... thank goodness they speak English!

Later Guys!!
Beka

3 comments:

Eric said...

yea english!!!
update us beka when youre less tired!
eric

DCBuddy said...

cheers and God speed!

Benjamin Wolf said...

yay, have a great time Beka!