Tuesday, December 9, 2008

mamma mia, il tempo passa!

I miss you guys! My little sister is here and we had a swaheeet weekend going to Rome and Florence. And guess who I saw in Florence! ... Amy!! We ate Chinese food :) Molto buono.
Anyways, I am leaving in less than 12 days! Of course, I am coming down with the flu right before examenes. But whatevs, I've got tons of choc. (For you guys too!) Can't wait to see you all move-in day and decorate rooms and such! AND we're going to chipotle immed. And sushi love.
AH!

4 comments:

DCBuddy said...

haha, good to hear from you natalie. Glad you are having fun and met up with Amy! It's going to be difficult not going to Bojangles first, but I guess Chipotle would be my second choice if I had to choose. Cheers!

Eric said...

i still havent gone to bojangles yet, its been 2 weeks, but i did go to chitpole. and i did touch peter

im glad you had fun natalie! doesntyour sister have school.

Beka said...

hey. stop eating my chocolates.

Hsu Boy said...

i wants chocolate.